18.8.13

Upcoming exhibitions

Paper Wildflowers

"Paper Wildflowers" is a new papercut artwork for my exhibition at the stunning Aspects of Kings Park as a feature artist for the Kings Park Wildflower Festival. As well as an exhibition I will be in-store from September 27- 30 from 11am- 3pm daily creating a large Kings Park papercut. See a selection of new jewellery and artwork that I am making for this below.

Also opening on September 6 at 6pm is Unconscious ARTiculation, an exhibition of 6 WA artists, at the Melody Smith Gallery in Carlisle, Perth. In this show I am resurecting my "Paper, Scissors, Frock" papercut series- as the show is about articulating the unconscious and these works were made during my cancer treatment- and were my therapy- directly accessing the unconscious as healing images.

Tree of Life

Human Nature

The Sweetness of Being #2

The Sweetness of Being

Albany Foreshore

Jarrah Tree Bird woodcut

Jarrah Bird hook earings



No comments:

Post a Comment